Baird Starts Lockheed Martin (LMT) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird initiated coverage on Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $284.00.
Shares of Lockheed Martin closed at $237.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lockheed Martin (LMT) CEO Tells Trump It's Close to Deal to Bring Down F-35 Costs
- Credit Suisse Starts Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NAT) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!