Baird Starts Honeywell International (HON) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird initiated coverage on Honeywell International (NYSE: HON) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $135.00.
Shares of Honeywell International closed at $114.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell To Present At Goldman Sachs Industrials Conference
- Honeywell UOP Clean Water Technology To Help Food Processor Reuse Wastewater
- Honeywell Automation To Control North Sea Platform Remotely From Onshore Location