Baird Starts AeroVironment (AVAV) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird initiated coverage on AeroVironment (NASDAQ: AVAV) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of AeroVironment closed at $24.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
- Summit Redstone Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy