Baird Starts AMZN, EBAY, LQDT, SFLY at Outperform, DRIV at Neutral
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
In the e-Commerce group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with an Outperform rating and a $260 price target
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Liquidity Services (Nasdaq: LQDT) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target
- Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) with an Outperform rating and a $75 price target
- Digital River (Nasdaq: DRIV) with a Neutral rating and a $35 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Occidental Petroleum (OXY) at Neutral
- Maxim Group Starts Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) at Buy; Sees Aggressive Upside
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Numbers Hiked at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!