Baird Starts AMZN, EBAY, LQDT, SFLY at Outperform, DRIV at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
In the e-Commerce group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with an Outperform rating and a $260 price target
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Liquidity Services (Nasdaq: LQDT) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target
- Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) with an Outperform rating and a $75 price target
- Digital River (Nasdaq: DRIV) with a Neutral rating and a $35 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Starts Lennox International (LII) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) at Outperform
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Summit Materials (SUM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!