Baird Starts AMZN, EBAY, LQDT, SFLY at Outperform, DRIV at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
In the e-Commerce group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with an Outperform rating and a $260 price target
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Liquidity Services (Nasdaq: LQDT) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target
- Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) with an Outperform rating and a $75 price target
- Digital River (Nasdaq: DRIV) with a Neutral rating and a $35 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
- KeyBanc Starts Tyson (TSN) at Overweight
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!