Baird Starts AMZN, EBAY, LQDT, SFLY at Outperform, DRIV at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
In the e-Commerce group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with an Outperform rating and a $260 price target
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Liquidity Services (Nasdaq: LQDT) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target
- Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) with an Outperform rating and a $75 price target
- Digital River (Nasdaq: DRIV) with a Neutral rating and a $35 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Ingevity Corp (NGVT) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Owens Corning (OC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!