Baird Starts AMZN, EBAY, LQDT, SFLY at Outperform, DRIV at Neutral
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
In the e-Commerce group Tuesday morning, an analyst at Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) with an Outperform rating and a $260 price target
- eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) with an Outperform rating and a $40 price target
- Liquidity Services (Nasdaq: LQDT) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target
- Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) with an Outperform rating and a $75 price target
- Digital River (Nasdaq: DRIV) with a Neutral rating and a $35 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
- Needham & Company Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!