BTIG Starts UDR, Inc. (UDR) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG initiated coverage on UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of UDR, Inc. closed at $35.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform