BTIG Starts Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
"While the pneumatic compression device (PCD) and lymphedema markets are not well known, we believe Tactile has built a high-growth and profitable platform through a stellar sales and marketing channel and strong reimbursement relationships. We expect TCMD to use its newly acquired funds to increase sales and marketing and spur further sales growth. We recommend shares and initiate coverage with a Buy rating," said Lavin.
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology closed at $13.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: TCMD) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- CL King Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Buy
- FBR Capital Starts Contura Energy (CNTE) at Outperform, $100 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!