BTIG Starts Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"While the pneumatic compression device (PCD) and lymphedema markets are not well known, we believe Tactile has built a high-growth and profitable platform through a stellar sales and marketing channel and strong reimbursement relationships. We expect TCMD to use its newly acquired funds to increase sales and marketing and spur further sales growth. We recommend shares and initiate coverage with a Buy rating," said Lavin.
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology closed at $13.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Neutral
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!