BTIG Starts Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD) at Buy
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
"While the pneumatic compression device (PCD) and lymphedema markets are not well known, we believe Tactile has built a high-growth and profitable platform through a stellar sales and marketing channel and strong reimbursement relationships. We expect TCMD to use its newly acquired funds to increase sales and marketing and spur further sales growth. We recommend shares and initiate coverage with a Buy rating," said Lavin.
Shares of Tactile Systems Technology closed at $13.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Argus Starts Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Lannett Co (LCI) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!