BTIG Starts Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $93.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Market Outperform
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Credit Suisse Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!