BTIG Starts Kite Realty Group (KRG) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Kite Realty Group (NYSE: KRG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Kite Realty Group closed at $28.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Realty Group Trust Announces Tax Reporting Information for 2016 Dividend Distributions
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy