BTIG Starts Kite Pharma (KITE) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) with a Neutral rating. Analyst Dane Leone sees shares as fairly valued.
"We are generally skeptical of current investor expectations for the CD19 CAR T market, given the limited datasets and potential competition from CD19 bi-specific antibodies. Our CD19 CAR T market model is below consensus sales expectations out to 2025E, and we are also below consensus revenue expectations for Kite specifically. Our analysis for Kite places the current share price within +/-15% of fair value, which supports a Neutral recommendation," said the analyst.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $58.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Notes From R&D Day - Jefferies
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!