BTIG Starts Kite Pharma (KITE) at Neutral
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) with a Neutral rating. Analyst Dane Leone sees shares as fairly valued.
"We are generally skeptical of current investor expectations for the CD19 CAR T market, given the limited datasets and potential competition from CD19 bi-specific antibodies. Our CD19 CAR T market model is below consensus sales expectations out to 2025E, and we are also below consensus revenue expectations for Kite specifically. Our analysis for Kite places the current share price within +/-15% of fair value, which supports a Neutral recommendation," said the analyst.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $58.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): ASH Presentation Is Another Positive For Zuma - HC Wainwright
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Presents Data from ZUMA-1 Trial in NHL; Primary Endpoint of ORR Met
- JMP Securities Starts Cree (CREE) at Market Outperform