BTIG Starts Kite Pharma (KITE) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) with a Neutral rating. Analyst Dane Leone sees shares as fairly valued.
"We are generally skeptical of current investor expectations for the CD19 CAR T market, given the limited datasets and potential competition from CD19 bi-specific antibodies. Our CD19 CAR T market model is below consensus sales expectations out to 2025E, and we are also below consensus revenue expectations for Kite specifically. Our analysis for Kite places the current share price within +/-15% of fair value, which supports a Neutral recommendation," said the analyst.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $58.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!