BTIG Starts Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) at Buy
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Hudson Pacific Properties closed at $32.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
- Stifel Resumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold