BTIG Starts Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Hudson Pacific Properties closed at $32.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson Pacific Properties Leases 75,000 Square Feet to Qualys at Metro Center in Foster City
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- BTIG Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!