BTIG Starts Geron Corporation (GERN) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "GERN’s flagship compound imetelstat, an inhibitor of telomerase partnered with Janssen (owned by JNJ, Neutral, Analyst: Dane Leone) showed impressive activity in myelofibrosis (MF) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) in pilot studies. Although we are enthusiastic about imetelstat’s paradigm-changing potential, GERN is in a period of executing on two large trials in MF and MDS with a relatively thin data flow. We anticipate GERN shares to be range-bound until major data release, potentially in late 2017 or 2018."
Shares of Geron Corporation closed at $2.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!