BTIG Starts Geron Corporation (GERN) at Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BTIG initiated coverage on Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) with a Neutral rating.
Analyst Ling Wang said, "GERN’s flagship compound imetelstat, an inhibitor of telomerase partnered with Janssen (owned by JNJ, Neutral, Analyst: Dane Leone) showed impressive activity in myelofibrosis (MF) and myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) in pilot studies. Although we are enthusiastic about imetelstat’s paradigm-changing potential, GERN is in a period of executing on two large trials in MF and MDS with a relatively thin data flow. We anticipate GERN shares to be range-bound until major data release, potentially in late 2017 or 2018."
Shares of Geron Corporation closed at $2.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Miller Tabak Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Strong Buy
- Miller Tabak Starts Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings (LTRPA) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!