BMO Starts NYX, CME at Outperform, ICE, NDAQ at Market Perform
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
In the Exchange group Thursday morning, BMO Capital's Jill Miller initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) with an Outperform rating and a $44 price target
- CME (NYSE: CME) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- Deutsche Boerse (OTC: DBOEY) with an Outperform rating
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target
- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBN Securities Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Outperform
- Jefferies Sees Opportunity for Guess? (GES) in Asia; Jefferies Raises Price Target to $22
- Citi Starts Noodles & Co. (NDLS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Boerse Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!