BMO Starts NYX, CME at Outperform, ICE, NDAQ at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
In the Exchange group Thursday morning, BMO Capital's Jill Miller initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) with an Outperform rating and a $44 price target
- CME (NYSE: CME) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- Deutsche Boerse (OTC: DBOEY) with an Outperform rating
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target
- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts Ritchie Bros (RBA) at Sector Weight
- Copart (CPRT) Reports Bang-Up Q3 Beat as Collision Growth Drives Volumes - Jefferies
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Genesco (GCO) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Boerse Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!