BMO Starts NYX, CME at Outperform, ICE, NDAQ at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
In the Exchange group Thursday morning, BMO Capital's Jill Miller initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) with an Outperform rating and a $44 price target
- CME (NYSE: CME) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- Deutsche Boerse (OTC: DBOEY) with an Outperform rating
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target
- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Starts Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) at Outperform
- Evercore ISI Starts Restoration Hardware (RH) at Hold
- Cowen Raises Price Target on Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Following 2Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Boerse Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!