BMO Starts NYX, CME at Outperform, ICE, NDAQ at Market Perform
In the Exchange group Thursday morning, BMO Capital's Jill Miller initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE: NYX) with an Outperform rating and a $44 price target
- CME (NYSE: CME) with an Outperform rating and a $34 price target
- Deutsche Boerse (OTC: DBOEY) with an Outperform rating
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target
- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades RetailMeNot Inc. (SALE) to Underperform on Fundamental Deterioration
- Guggenheim Starts Shire (SHPG) at Neutral
- Guggenheim Starts Aralez Pharmaceuticals (ARLZ) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, NYSE Euronext and Deutsche Boerse Merger
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!