BMO Starts CSX (CSX), Norfolk Southern (NSC), Union Pacific (UNP) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
BMO Capital's Fadi Chamoun initiated coverage on several stocks in the Trucking group this morning, each with an Outperform rating.
- CSX (NYSE: CSX) - $72 price target
- Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) - $70 price target
- Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) - $95 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts MGM Resorts (MGM) at Buy
- Staples (SPLS) Numbers Slashed at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Charter Communications (CHTR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!