BMO Starts BLK, IVZ at Outperform, EV, LM, TROW, BEN at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
BMO Capital's David Chiaverini initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services sector Wednesday afternoon:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with an Outperform rating and a $240 price target;
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target;
- Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target;
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Market Perform rating and a $26 price target;
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Market Perform rating and a $66 price target; and
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) at Sector Weight
- Imperial Capital Starts VeriFone (PAY) at Outperform
- Chardan Capita Starts Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) at Sell; Post-IPO Run Leads to Unfavorable Risk-Reward
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!