BMO Starts BLK, IVZ at Outperform, EV, LM, TROW, BEN at Market Perform
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
BMO Capital's David Chiaverini initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services sector Wednesday afternoon:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with an Outperform rating and a $240 price target;
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target;
- Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target;
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Market Perform rating and a $26 price target;
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Market Perform rating and a $66 price target; and
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) at Outperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at Buy
- Citi Starts Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!