BMO Starts BLK, IVZ at Outperform, EV, LM, TROW, BEN at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
BMO Capital's David Chiaverini initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services sector Wednesday afternoon:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with an Outperform rating and a $240 price target;
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target;
- Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target;
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Market Perform rating and a $26 price target;
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Market Perform rating and a $66 price target; and
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Starts Acacia Research (ACTG) at Outperform
- Wedbush Starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) at Outperform
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Abtech Holdings (ABHD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!