BMO Starts BLK, IVZ at Outperform, EV, LM, TROW, BEN at Market Perform
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
BMO Capital's David Chiaverini initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services sector Wednesday afternoon:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with an Outperform rating and a $240 price target;
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target;
- Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target;
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Market Perform rating and a $26 price target;
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Market Perform rating and a $66 price target; and
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) at Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!