BMO Starts BLK, IVZ at Outperform, EV, LM, TROW, BEN at Market Perform
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Evonik to Buy Performance Materials from Air Products (APD) in $3.8B Deal
BMO Capital's David Chiaverini initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services sector Wednesday afternoon:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with an Outperform rating and a $240 price target;
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with an Outperform rating and a $30 price target;
- Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) with a Market Perform rating and a $28 price target;
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Market Perform rating and a $26 price target;
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Market Perform rating and a $66 price target; and
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Market Perform rating and a $135 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Upgrades Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) to Market Perform
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on EnerNOC (ENOC) to $12 Following 1Q Beat
- Wedbush Downgrades ANSYS (ANSS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!