BMO Capital Starts FedEx (FDX) at Market Perform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital initiated coverage on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $190.00.
Shares of FedEx closed at $185.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Changes To Board Of Directors
- Barclays Reinstates Williams Companies (WMB) at Overweight
- Credit Suisse Assumes Nordstrom (JWN) at Neutral