BB&T Starts BTU, ICO, ACI, CLD at Buy, MEE, PCX, WLT, JRCC, CNX, ANR at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
An analyst at BB&T Capital initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Coal sector this morning:
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) with a Buy rating and $55 price target
- International Coal (NYSE: ICO) with a Buy and $7 target
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) with a Buy and $31 target
- Cloud Peak Energy (NYSE: CLD) with a Buy and $20 target
- Massey Energy (NYSE: MEE) with a Hold
- Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) with a Hold
- Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) with a Hold
- James River Coal (Nasdaq: JRCC) with a Hold
- CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) with a Hold
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) with a Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Blackstone-Controlled Summit Materials (SUM) Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!