BB&T Starts BTU, ICO, ACI, CLD at Buy, MEE, PCX, WLT, JRCC, CNX, ANR at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
An analyst at BB&T Capital initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Coal sector this morning:
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) with a Buy rating and $55 price target
- International Coal (NYSE: ICO) with a Buy and $7 target
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) with a Buy and $31 target
- Cloud Peak Energy (NYSE: CLD) with a Buy and $20 target
- Massey Energy (NYSE: MEE) with a Hold
- Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) with a Hold
- Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) with a Hold
- James River Coal (Nasdaq: JRCC) with a Hold
- CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) with a Hold
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) with a Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!