BB&T Starts BTU, ICO, ACI, CLD at Buy, MEE, PCX, WLT, JRCC, CNX, ANR at Hold
An analyst at BB&T Capital initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Coal sector this morning:
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) with a Buy rating and $55 price target
- International Coal (NYSE: ICO) with a Buy and $7 target
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) with a Buy and $31 target
- Cloud Peak Energy (NYSE: CLD) with a Buy and $20 target
- Massey Energy (NYSE: MEE) with a Hold
- Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) with a Hold
- Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) with a Hold
- James River Coal (Nasdaq: JRCC) with a Hold
- CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) with a Hold
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) with a Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- RBC Sees Smooth Sailing for Expedia (EXPE)
- KeyBanc Upgrades TEAM, Inc. (TISI) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!