BB&T Starts BTU, ICO, ACI, CLD at Buy, MEE, PCX, WLT, JRCC, CNX, ANR at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
An analyst at BB&T Capital initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Coal sector this morning:
- Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) with a Buy rating and $55 price target
- International Coal (NYSE: ICO) with a Buy and $7 target
- Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) with a Buy and $31 target
- Cloud Peak Energy (NYSE: CLD) with a Buy and $20 target
- Massey Energy (NYSE: MEE) with a Hold
- Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) with a Hold
- Walter Energy (NYSE: WLT) with a Hold
- James River Coal (Nasdaq: JRCC) with a Hold
- CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) with a Hold
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) with a Hold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral; Analyst Prefers Facebook (FB)
- SunTrust Starts Cousins Properties (CUZ) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts CONE Midstream Partners, LP (CNNX) at Outperform (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!