B. Riley Starts Senseonics Holdings (SENS) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
B. Riley initiated coverage on Senseonics Holdings (NYSE: SENS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.50.
Shares of Senseonics Holdings closed at $3.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!