B. Riley Starts Netlist (NLST) at Buy
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
B. Riley initiated coverage on Netlist (NASDAQ: NLST) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.20.
Shares of Netlist closed at $1.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B. Riley Starts Senseonics Holdings (SENS) at Buy
- GMP Securities Starts Southwestern Energy (SWN) at Hold
- Sandler O'Neill Starts Sotherly Hotels (SOHO) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!