B. Riley Starts DexCom (DXCM) at Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley initiated coverage on DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $97.00.
Shares of DexCom closed at $93.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Reiterates Buy on DexCom (DXCM) Following Announced Medicare Coverage
- CL King Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Buy
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!