B. Riley Starts (GOOG) (YHOO) (AKAM) (VCLK) at Buy, (MCHX) (KNOT) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
B. Riley this morning initiated coverage on a number of stocks related to the Web-Based Services group.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) with a Buy rating and $768 price target
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) with a Buy rating and $21 price target
- Akamai (Nasdaq: AKAM) with a Buy rating and $50 price target
- ValueClick (Nasdaq: VCLK) with a Buy rating and $20 price target
- Web.com (Nasdaq: WWWW) with a Buy rating and $16 price target
- TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- eHealth (Nasdaq: EHTH) with a Buy rating and $ price target
- Marchex (Nasdaq: MCHX) with a Neutral rating and a $10 price target
- The Knot (Nasdaq: KNOT) with a Neutral rating and a $11 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Deutsche Bank Starts Medical Properties Trust (MPW) at Buy
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Comments on Press Reports; Says Will Cooperate with DOJ, SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!