B. Riley Starts (GOOG) (YHOO) (AKAM) (VCLK) at Buy, (MCHX) (KNOT) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
B. Riley this morning initiated coverage on a number of stocks related to the Web-Based Services group.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) with a Buy rating and $768 price target
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) with a Buy rating and $21 price target
- Akamai (Nasdaq: AKAM) with a Buy rating and $50 price target
- ValueClick (Nasdaq: VCLK) with a Buy rating and $20 price target
- Web.com (Nasdaq: WWWW) with a Buy rating and $16 price target
- TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- eHealth (Nasdaq: EHTH) with a Buy rating and $ price target
- Marchex (Nasdaq: MCHX) with a Neutral rating and a $10 price target
- The Knot (Nasdaq: KNOT) with a Neutral rating and a $11 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Trimmed to $625 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Raised to $580 at Goldman Sachs; Remains on Sidelines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!