B. Riley Starts (GOOG) (YHOO) (AKAM) (VCLK) at Buy, (MCHX) (KNOT) at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
B. Riley this morning initiated coverage on a number of stocks related to the Web-Based Services group.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) with a Buy rating and $768 price target
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) with a Buy rating and $21 price target
- Akamai (Nasdaq: AKAM) with a Buy rating and $50 price target
- ValueClick (Nasdaq: VCLK) with a Buy rating and $20 price target
- Web.com (Nasdaq: WWWW) with a Buy rating and $16 price target
- TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- eHealth (Nasdaq: EHTH) with a Buy rating and $ price target
- Marchex (Nasdaq: MCHX) with a Neutral rating and a $10 price target
- The Knot (Nasdaq: KNOT) with a Neutral rating and a $11 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Texas Instruments (TXN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts AMD (AMD) at Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Seattle Genetics (SGEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!