B. Riley Starts (GOOG) (YHOO) (AKAM) (VCLK) at Buy, (MCHX) (KNOT) at Neutral
B. Riley this morning initiated coverage on a number of stocks related to the Web-Based Services group.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) with a Buy rating and $768 price target
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) with a Buy rating and $21 price target
- Akamai (Nasdaq: AKAM) with a Buy rating and $50 price target
- ValueClick (Nasdaq: VCLK) with a Buy rating and $20 price target
- Web.com (Nasdaq: WWWW) with a Buy rating and $16 price target
- TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- eHealth (Nasdaq: EHTH) with a Buy rating and $ price target
- Marchex (Nasdaq: MCHX) with a Neutral rating and a $10 price target
- The Knot (Nasdaq: KNOT) with a Neutral rating and a $11 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Summit Redstone Raises Price Target on Nimble Storage (NMBL) to $14 Following Solid 2Q
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Intuit (INTU) to $135 Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!