B. Riley Starts (GOOG) (YHOO) (AKAM) (VCLK) at Buy, (MCHX) (KNOT) at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
B. Riley this morning initiated coverage on a number of stocks related to the Web-Based Services group.
- Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) with a Buy rating and $768 price target
- Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) with a Buy rating and $21 price target
- Akamai (Nasdaq: AKAM) with a Buy rating and $50 price target
- ValueClick (Nasdaq: VCLK) with a Buy rating and $20 price target
- Web.com (Nasdaq: WWWW) with a Buy rating and $16 price target
- TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- eHealth (Nasdaq: EHTH) with a Buy rating and $ price target
- Marchex (Nasdaq: MCHX) with a Neutral rating and a $10 price target
- The Knot (Nasdaq: KNOT) with a Neutral rating and a $11 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: William Blair Starts El Pollo Loco (LOCO) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Hertz Global (HTZ) to Hold
- Brean Capital Starts Bitauto Holdings (BITA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!