Atlantic Equities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Overweight
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Atlantic Equities initiated coverage on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $114.00.
Shares of Union Pacific closed at $92.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!