Atlantic Equities Starts Kansas City Southern (KSU) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Atlantic Equities initiated coverage on Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $113.00.
Shares of Kansas City Southern closed at $96.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) January volatility increases into Q4 and outlook