Argus Starts Fortive (FTV) at Hold
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argus initiates coverage on Fortive (NYSE: FTV) with a Hold rating.
The analyst said unlike former parent Danaher the company will rely heavily on management’s ability to make attractive acquisitions and to improve margins and earnings at acquired companies.
The firm would look for a non-fundamental selloff to the upper $40s as a potential upgrade trigger.
Shares of Fortive closed at $52.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesArgus, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!