Analysts Bullish on Bazaarvoice (BV): Morgan Stanley, Piper, BMO, Pacific Crest Start at Buy, Credit Suisse Starts at Neutral
Numerous firms are initiating coverage on shares of Bazaarvoice (NYSE: BV) Wednesday morning:
- Deutsche Bank at Buy, $26 price target;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight, $24 target;
- Credit Suisse at Neutral, $20 target;
- Piper Jaffray at Overweight, $21 target;
- BMO at Outperform, $24 target; and
- Pacific Crest at Outperform, $22 target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Things Analysts are Saying About Tesla's (TSLA) Bid SolarCity (SCTY)
- Morgan Stanley Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Equalweight
- DA Davidson Starts National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!