Analysts Bullish on Bazaarvoice (BV): Morgan Stanley, Piper, BMO, Pacific Crest Start at Buy, Credit Suisse Starts at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Numerous firms are initiating coverage on shares of Bazaarvoice (NYSE: BV) Wednesday morning:
- Deutsche Bank at Buy, $26 price target;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight, $24 target;
- Credit Suisse at Neutral, $20 target;
- Piper Jaffray at Overweight, $21 target;
- BMO at Outperform, $24 target; and
- Pacific Crest at Outperform, $22 target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Medical Properties Trust (MPW) at Buy
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Holder Weisman Group Increases Offer to $23.65/Share
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Guidance Conservative Considering Ethernet Strength - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!