Analysts Bullish on Bazaarvoice (BV): Morgan Stanley, Piper, BMO, Pacific Crest Start at Buy, Credit Suisse Starts at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Numerous firms are initiating coverage on shares of Bazaarvoice (NYSE: BV) Wednesday morning:
- Deutsche Bank at Buy, $26 price target;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight, $24 target;
- Credit Suisse at Neutral, $20 target;
- Piper Jaffray at Overweight, $21 target;
- BMO at Outperform, $24 target; and
- Pacific Crest at Outperform, $22 target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Activision (ATVI) and EA (EA) to Benefit from Shift to 'Engagement Monetization', Says Morgan Stanley; Analyst Initiates Coverage on ATVI and EA With 'Overweight' Ratings
- Ashland and Valvoline announce pricing of Valvoline Inc. initial public offering
- Valvoline (VVV) Prices 30M Share IPO at $22/Share, at Upper End of Range (ASH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!