Analysts Bullish on Bazaarvoice (BV): Morgan Stanley, Piper, BMO, Pacific Crest Start at Buy, Credit Suisse Starts at Neutral
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Numerous firms are initiating coverage on shares of Bazaarvoice (NYSE: BV) Wednesday morning:
- Deutsche Bank at Buy, $26 price target;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight, $24 target;
- Credit Suisse at Neutral, $20 target;
- Piper Jaffray at Overweight, $21 target;
- BMO at Outperform, $24 target; and
- Pacific Crest at Outperform, $22 target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!