Analysts Bullish on Bazaarvoice (BV): Morgan Stanley, Piper, BMO, Pacific Crest Start at Buy, Credit Suisse Starts at Neutral
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Numerous firms are initiating coverage on shares of Bazaarvoice (NYSE: BV) Wednesday morning:
- Deutsche Bank at Buy, $26 price target;
- Morgan Stanley at Overweight, $24 target;
- Credit Suisse at Neutral, $20 target;
- Piper Jaffray at Overweight, $21 target;
- BMO at Outperform, $24 target; and
- Pacific Crest at Outperform, $22 target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
- Smarter Remarketer Names Michael Osborne as New Company President
- RBC Capital Starts Tesoro Corporation (TSO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!