Aegis Starts SGYP, IRWD, AMRN, MDVN at Buy, PLX at Hold
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Aegis Capital's Raghuram Selvaraju initiated coverage on a number of Biotech stocks Tuesday morning:
- Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Ironwood Pharma (Nasdaq: IRWD) with a Buy rating and a $17 price target.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) with a Buy rating and a $120 price target.
- Protalix (NYSE: PLX) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral; Analyst Prefers Facebook (FB)
- Deutsche Bank Starts CyberArk (CYBR) at Hold
- SunTrust Starts Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!