Aegis Starts SGYP, IRWD, AMRN, MDVN at Buy, PLX at Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Aegis Capital's Raghuram Selvaraju initiated coverage on a number of Biotech stocks Tuesday morning:
- Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Ironwood Pharma (Nasdaq: IRWD) with a Buy rating and a $17 price target.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) with a Buy rating and a $120 price target.
- Protalix (NYSE: PLX) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!