Aegis Starts SGYP, IRWD, AMRN, MDVN at Buy, PLX at Hold
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Aegis Capital's Raghuram Selvaraju initiated coverage on a number of Biotech stocks Tuesday morning:
- Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Ironwood Pharma (Nasdaq: IRWD) with a Buy rating and a $17 price target.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) with a Buy rating and a $120 price target.
- Protalix (NYSE: PLX) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Medivation (MDVN) at Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Vince Holding (VNCE) to $6 Following 9c EPS Miss
- PayPal (PYPL) Facing 'Near and Present Danger' in Digital Payments; CLSA Starts at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!