Aegis Starts SGYP, IRWD, AMRN, MDVN at Buy, PLX at Hold
- Wall St. falls on growth fears, oil decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Aegis Capital's Raghuram Selvaraju initiated coverage on a number of Biotech stocks Tuesday morning:
- Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Ironwood Pharma (Nasdaq: IRWD) with a Buy rating and a $17 price target.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) with a Buy rating and a $120 price target.
- Protalix (NYSE: PLX) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Makes Bullish Call on Cavium Networks (CAVM); Coverage Initiated at 'Buy'
- Compass Point Remains Neutral on Mercury General (MCY) Following 1Q Earnings Report
- Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on TriNet Group (TNET) Following Solid 1Q - PT to $18