Aegis Starts SGYP, IRWD, AMRN, MDVN at Buy, PLX at Hold
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
Aegis Capital's Raghuram Selvaraju initiated coverage on a number of Biotech stocks Tuesday morning:
- Synergy Pharma (Nasdaq: SGYP) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Ironwood Pharma (Nasdaq: IRWD) with a Buy rating and a $17 price target.
- Amarin (Nasdaq: AMRN) with a Buy rating and a $25 price target.
- Medivation (Nasdaq: MDVN) with a Buy rating and a $120 price target.
- Protalix (NYSE: PLX) with a Hold rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Palatin Technologies (PTN) at Buy
- Piper Jaffray Starts Nexvet Biopharma (NVET) at Overweight
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Joy Global (JOY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!