Aegis Capital Starts Shutterfly Inc. (SFLY) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aegis Capital initiated coverage on Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $62.00.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $50.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Bullish on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Holiday Checks
- RBC Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Outperform
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Lending Club (LC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!