Aegis Capital Starts Norfolk Southern (NSC) at Hold
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aegis Capital initiated coverage on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $92.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Barclays Reinstates Williams Companies (WMB) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!