Aegis Capital Starts Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA) at Hold
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aegis Capital initiated coverage on Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MNTA) with a Hold rating.
Shares of Momenta Pharmaceuticals closed at $14.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Neutral
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!