lululemon athletica (LULU) Shares Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) was strong Tuesday, with shares set to close flat on the session after earlier falling over 2% on broad market weakness. Traders noted heavy volume in $66 Sept. calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions