Zynga (ZNGA) Shares Jump Following 1.28M Share Block Trade at $6/Share
- Wall Street set to open flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Bloomberg's First Word reporting on a 1.28 million share block trade at $6 in Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA). Shares are now up 6.6 percent to around $6.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) IPO Pushes Higher Into the Close
- Comcast (CMCSA) volatility at historic lows as shares at record high
- Williams Cos. (WMB) volatility flat into six directors resign after failing to oust CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!