Zynga (ZNGA) Shares Jump Following 1.28M Share Block Trade at $6/Share
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Bloomberg's First Word reporting on a 1.28 million share block trade at $6 in Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA). Shares are now up 6.6 percent to around $6.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xtera Communications (XCOM) Ramps Higher
- China Ceramics (CCCL) Not Aware of Any Material Developments Leading to Recent Stock Activity
- Juniper (JNPR) July weekly volatility elevated at 85 into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!