Zynga (ZNGA) Shares Jump Following 1.28M Share Block Trade at $6/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg's First Word reporting on a 1.28 million share block trade at $6 in Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA). Shares are now up 6.6 percent to around $6.11.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) October volatility elevated into Q3
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!