Xtera Communications (XCOM) Halted on LUDP; Shares up 225%
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Xtera Communications (NASDAQ: XCOM) Halted on LUDP; Shares up 225%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SemiLEDS (LEDS) Active, Shares Gain
- SunEdison (SUNEQ) Shares Ramp to Session Highs
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!