Xtera Communications (XCOM) Active, Shares Gain
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xtera Communications (NASDAQ: XCOM) Active, Shares Gain
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Amid Upcoming Galidesivir Data Presentation
- Callidus Software (CALD) Said Mentioned Cautiously at Off Wall Street
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!