Winnebago (WGO) Shares Open, Up About 15%
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Shares of Winnebago (NYSE: WGO) have just opened for the first trade of the day. The stock is currently trading around $9.80, up nearly 15 percent from Thursday's close.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Sees Move Above Key Level
- Herbalife (HLF): Ackman Pressing His Short - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!