Winnebago (WGO) Shares Open, Up About 15%
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
Shares of Winnebago (NYSE: WGO) have just opened for the first trade of the day. The stock is currently trading around $9.80, up nearly 15 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Reiterates $32 PT on Stemline Therapeutics (STML) as Breakthrough Therapy Granted
- Così (COSI) halted with news pending
- Xtera Communications (XCOM) Reports Notice of Termination of Master Manufacturing Agreement with Foxconn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!