Winnebago (WGO) Shares Open, Up About 15%
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Shares of Winnebago (NYSE: WGO) have just opened for the first trade of the day. The stock is currently trading around $9.80, up nearly 15 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Gains on Positive Mention
- UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Moves Sharply Lower; NYDFS Accuses of Backdating Letters to Borrowers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!