Winnebago (WGO) Shares Open, Up About 15%
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Shares of Winnebago (NYSE: WGO) have just opened for the first trade of the day. The stock is currently trading around $9.80, up nearly 15 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IsoRay (ISR) Mentioned Cautiously by Noted Market Watcher
- Winnebago Outdoor and Winnebago RV Insurance Sponsor Second Annual Tree Town Music Festival
- Otonomy (OTIC) Announces OTO-104 Phase 2b Missed Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!