Winnebago (WGO) Shares Open, Up About 15%
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Shares of Winnebago (NYSE: WGO) have just opened for the first trade of the day. The stock is currently trading around $9.80, up nearly 15 percent from Thursday's close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE, C2 Postpone Listing of Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK)
- Fitbit (FIT) Declines as Best Buy Set to Begin Selling Apple Watch; Still 'Very Different Products', Notes Analyst
- Craig-Hallum Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!