VIX Climbs to Session High
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
VIX, also known as the fear index, climbed to session highs Thursday afternoon. The uptick followed weakness in Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) after Bloomberg reported that some clients reduced collateral on trades.
The index traded near 15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Ceases Some Coverage for 3.4K Actively Trading Clients - DJ, Citing Memo
- Options with increasing volume: PEIX NVS BTI PAH HMY IOC LGCY EWI JJC
- Options with increasing volume: ABY NKTR PEIX SPA NVS RUTH AIRM BTI NBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!