UPDATE: UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Accused of Gouging Customers on Prescription Drugs - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 3:49 PM EDT)
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) customers claim the insurer defrauded them by setting up a system that secretly overcharged for prescription drugs, according to Bloomberg, citing a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Minnesota.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active into close
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 16c to 20.57
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!