UPDATE: UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Accused of Gouging Customers on Prescription Drugs - Bloomberg
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 3:49 PM EDT)
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) customers claim the insurer defrauded them by setting up a system that secretly overcharged for prescription drugs, according to Bloomberg, citing a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Minnesota.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UnitedHealth Group (UNH) to Buy
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!