UPDATE: UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Accused of Gouging Customers on Prescription Drugs - Bloomberg
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 3:49 PM EDT)
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) customers claim the insurer defrauded them by setting up a system that secretly overcharged for prescription drugs, according to Bloomberg, citing a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Minnesota.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!