UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Taps Session Lows
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 1:18 PM EDT)
TASER Int'l (NASDAQ: TASR) tapped lows Wednesday afternoon, down over 7% on the session. Some traders tied the move lower in part to reports that the family of a Florida man who died requested a DOJ investigation into the taser-related death. Fox5 Atlanta featured the story.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Volatility and Volume movement
- IBM (IBM) January 167.50 straddle priced for movement of 3.5% into Q4