UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Taps Session Lows
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 1:18 PM EDT)
TASER Int'l (NASDAQ: TASR) tapped lows Wednesday afternoon, down over 7% on the session. Some traders tied the move lower in part to reports that the family of a Florida man who died requested a DOJ investigation into the taser-related death. Fox5 Atlanta featured the story.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TASER Int'l (TASR) on Watch Following Negative Report
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!