UPDATE: SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Halted on LUDP after Surge
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 10:06 AM EDT)
SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) halted on LUDP after surging 21.8%.
Upside related to notes that short seller Geo Investing was positive on the stock, not negative. Chatter they have a $25 PT.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Active, Shares Gain
- Facebook (FB) November weekly 140 calls active into Q3 and outlook