UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) May Not Be Able to Compete with Mylan's (MYL) EpiPen; Co. to Raise $10M - Feuerstein
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
MannKind's (NASDAQ: MNKD) inhaled epinephrine may not be competition for Mylan's (NASDAQ: MYL) EpiPen, according to critic Adam Feurstein of theStreet. Earlier gains were tied to a NewTimes article discussing its EpiPen alternative.
In a follow-up tweet, Feuerstein suggested the company has plans to raise $10 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- MannKind (MNKD) Shares Ramp to Session Highs on Heavy Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!