UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) May Not Be Able to Compete with Mylan's (MYL) EpiPen; Co. to Raise $10M - Feuerstein
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
MannKind's (NASDAQ: MNKD) inhaled epinephrine may not be competition for Mylan's (NASDAQ: MYL) EpiPen, according to critic Adam Feurstein of theStreet. Earlier gains were tied to a NewTimes article discussing its EpiPen alternative.
In a follow-up tweet, Feuerstein suggested the company has plans to raise $10 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- Terex (TEX) 30-day option implied volatility flat into Q3
- UPDATE: FTC said to reject Sherwin-Williams' (SHW) acquisition of Valspar Corp. (VAL) - NY Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!