UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Pares Gains Following Comments from Verizon's (VZ) EVP
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 14, 2016 1:39 PM EDT)
Shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) pared gains intraday following comments from Verizon Communications' (NYSE: VZ) EVP. According to Bloomberg, Verizon said iPhone pre-order volume is within normal range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on Second LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!