UPDATE: Apple, Suppliers Weaken Following Two Cautious Reports (AAPL) (AVGO) (CRUS) (SWKS)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 3:02 PM EDT)
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and suppliers including Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS), Broadcom Ltd. (NASDAQ: AVGO) and Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) declined Friday on concerns about disappointing iPhone sales.
This morning a DigiTimes report said iPhone chip orders are likely to fall in the first quarter of 2017. A later report from GFK suggested the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus launch in Europe and other areas is down 25% compared to the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
Apple was set to close lower by 1.75%, Cirrus was down 4.5%, Broadcom was lower by 1.4%, and Skyworks was off by 3% on Friday heading into the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Puts with increasing volatility movement and volume: WBA RAD TDG
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!