UPDATE: Apple, Suppliers Weaken Following Two Cautious Reports (AAPL) (AVGO) (CRUS) (SWKS)
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 3:02 PM EDT)
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and suppliers including Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS), Broadcom Ltd. (NASDAQ: AVGO) and Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) declined Friday on concerns about disappointing iPhone sales.
This morning a DigiTimes report said iPhone chip orders are likely to fall in the first quarter of 2017. A later report from GFK suggested the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus launch in Europe and other areas is down 25% compared to the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
Apple was set to close lower by 1.75%, Cirrus was down 4.5%, Broadcom was lower by 1.4%, and Skyworks was off by 3% on Friday heading into the market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!