Tumi Holdings (TUMI) Surges Higher on Volume
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Tumi Holdings (NYSE: TUMI getting higher Friday on volume, shares are now up 6.4 percent. No word on the move yet.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Tesla (TSLA) Retraces Following Solid Run
- 3D Systems (DDD) Trades Higher Following Launch of Two New 3-D Printers (VJET) (SSYS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!