Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- UBS Remains Bullish on Biotech; Achillion Pharma (ACHN) PT Raised to $15 (AMGN) (CELG) (GILD) (MDVN)
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Suppliers Could See Pullback Following Sept. 9th Event (SWKS) (AVGO) (RFMD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsiders' Blog, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!