Tesla (TSLA) Shares Rise as CEO Musk Sees First Operating Profit in FY13
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Tesla (Nasdaq: TSLA) higher as CEO Elon Musk tells Nikkei that he expects the electric automobile company to turn its first operating profit in 2013. Shares are down 1 percent on the session, but moving higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michigan Governor Snyder Decides to Sign Bill Banning Direct Sales from Tesla (TSLA)
- NQ Mobile (NQ), Himax (HIMX) Drop Lower