TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Shares Move Up from Lows Amid Amended GENUINE Phase 3 Protocol
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) shares are seeing a slight rebound Thursday morning after the company announced an amended protocol for its GENUINE Phase 3 trial. The stock is down around 4 percent, but was 22 percent lower Wednesday night.
For more on the updated protocol, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Launches Phase 1/2 Study of TGR-1202 and Carfilzomib in Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoma
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!