TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Shares Move Up from Lows Amid Amended GENUINE Phase 3 Protocol
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TG Therapeutics (Nasdaq: TGTX) shares are seeing a slight rebound Thursday morning after the company announced an amended protocol for its GENUINE Phase 3 trial. The stock is down around 4 percent, but was 22 percent lower Wednesday night.
For more on the updated protocol, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Continue Higher
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early