Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Adds to Gains as Analyst Stokes Speculation Fire
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is adding to recent gains after Citi highlighted the company as a biotech takeover target for Takeda yesterday. Share are up 8.5% after jumping 8.8% yesterday. Volume is running 4x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple, Suppliers Weaken Following Two Cautious Reports (AAPL) (AVGO) (CRUS) (SWKS)
- Alaska Air Group (ALK), Virgin America (VA) said to delay deal to give U.S. more review time - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) said working with Goldman Sachs (GS) to explore options - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!