Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Adds to Gains as Analyst Stokes Speculation Fire
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is adding to recent gains after Citi highlighted the company as a biotech takeover target for Takeda yesterday. Share are up 8.5% after jumping 8.8% yesterday. Volume is running 4x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 3.5 calls for 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) volatility flat into Q4 and outlook
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP, Shares Up 105%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!