Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Adds to Gains as Analyst Stokes Speculation Fire
- Wall Street rises as tech, discretionary stocks gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is adding to recent gains after Citi highlighted the company as a biotech takeover target for Takeda yesterday. Share are up 8.5% after jumping 8.8% yesterday. Volume is running 4x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LinkedIn (LNKD) Shares Turn Negative; Complications Seen in EU Over Microsoft Deal - Mlex
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Climbs to Session High, Up 40%
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) option implied volatility index at 93
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!