Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Adds to Gains as Analyst Stokes Speculation Fire
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is adding to recent gains after Citi highlighted the company as a biotech takeover target for Takeda yesterday. Share are up 8.5% after jumping 8.8% yesterday. Volume is running 4x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Germany Will Rescue Deutsche Bank (DB) if Necessary, Allianz Says - Bloomberg
- Monogram Residential Trust (MORE) Said to Explore Sale - DJ
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Trading to Resume at 10:15AM ET After Change in Auditors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!