Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today’s 150% run in RGS Energy (Nasdaq: RGSE) has attracted the interest of short sellers, according to one trader. The person said the short sellers are asking questions about its recent public offering of preferred stock and warrants and potential future changes to the number of shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company also has outstanding shares of Senior Secured Convertible Notes. As of September 21st, 1.2 million shares of Common Stock were issued and outstanding. As of Sept. 26, the amount had grown to 2.07 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods