Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today’s 150% run in RGS Energy (Nasdaq: RGSE) has attracted the interest of short sellers, according to one trader. The person said the short sellers are asking questions about its recent public offering of preferred stock and warrants and potential future changes to the number of shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company also has outstanding shares of Senior Secured Convertible Notes. As of September 21st, 1.2 million shares of Common Stock were issued and outstanding. As of Sept. 26, the amount had grown to 2.07 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Tesla (TSLA) Model 3 Plans Doesn't Require Capital Raise; SolarCity (SCTY) Could be a Cash Contributor - Musk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!