Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today’s 150% run in RGS Energy (Nasdaq: RGSE) has attracted the interest of short sellers, according to one trader. The person said the short sellers are asking questions about its recent public offering of preferred stock and warrants and potential future changes to the number of shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company also has outstanding shares of Senior Secured Convertible Notes. As of September 21st, 1.2 million shares of Common Stock were issued and outstanding. As of Sept. 26, the amount had grown to 2.07 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!