Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today’s 150% run in RGS Energy (Nasdaq: RGSE) has attracted the interest of short sellers, according to one trader. The person said the short sellers are asking questions about its recent public offering of preferred stock and warrants and potential future changes to the number of shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company also has outstanding shares of Senior Secured Convertible Notes. As of September 21st, 1.2 million shares of Common Stock were issued and outstanding. As of Sept. 26, the amount had grown to 2.07 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!