Surge in Real Good Solar (RGSE) Attracts Short Sellers
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today’s 150% run in RGS Energy (Nasdaq: RGSE) has attracted the interest of short sellers, according to one trader. The person said the short sellers are asking questions about its recent public offering of preferred stock and warrants and potential future changes to the number of shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company also has outstanding shares of Senior Secured Convertible Notes. As of September 21st, 1.2 million shares of Common Stock were issued and outstanding. As of Sept. 26, the amount had grown to 2.07 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) up 1.55%
- Stocks with call price movement; VRX VXX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!