SunEdison (SUNEQ) Shares Ramp to Session Highs
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) shares are ramping higher on strong volume today. The stock is up nearly 90% with about 19.6 million shares trading, versus the daily average of 4.7 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Gains on Strong Volume
- TheStreetSweeper Negative Magellan Petroleum (MPET)
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!