Skyline Medical (SKLN) Shares Look to Add to Gains
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skyline Medical (Nasdaq: SKLN) shares are trading strong once again early Wednesday. The stock is up over 18 percent.
On Tuesday, Skyline announced the signing of a letter of intent to form a joint venture with Electronic On-Ramp, Inc. (EOR), a Native American Indian, (8a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business owned by a Service Disabled Veteran.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Shares Climb 50%
- Options with increasing volume: VA INDA PLAY PAA DB MU WDC AKS CELG CLF
- TerraForm Power (TERP) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!