Skyline Medical (SKLN) Shares Look to Add to Gains
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Skyline Medical (Nasdaq: SKLN) shares are trading strong once again early Wednesday. The stock is up over 18 percent.
On Tuesday, Skyline announced the signing of a letter of intent to form a joint venture with Electronic On-Ramp, Inc. (EOR), a Native American Indian, (8a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business owned by a Service Disabled Veteran.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!