Skyline Medical (SKLN) Shares Look to Add to Gains
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Skyline Medical (Nasdaq: SKLN) shares are trading strong once again early Wednesday. The stock is up over 18 percent.
On Tuesday, Skyline announced the signing of a letter of intent to form a joint venture with Electronic On-Ramp, Inc. (EOR), a Native American Indian, (8a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business owned by a Service Disabled Veteran.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says NHTSA's Final Report on Autopilot is 'Very Positive'
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Target (TGT) volatility flat into Goldman Sachs downgrade to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!