SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) halted for third time on LUDP
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) shares halted for third time on LUDP. The stock is up 42 percent, after being up 58 percent at the last halt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Active, Shares Gain
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Requests Hearing Before NASDAQ Hearings Panel
- Cyber-Security Stocks Push to Highs on Continued Widespread Internet Problems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!