SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Shares Bounce Back Higher Following Earlier Volatility
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) shares are turning back higher. The stock is now up 48 percent for the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 125%
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BOBE KMI COST TOL HRB LULU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!