Shipping Stocks on Watch with SHIP 'Halted News Pending'
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Shippers on watch with Seanergy Maritime (NASDAQ: SHIP) trading halted with news pending. The stocks have seen wild gyrations since the election.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS)
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA)
Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE)
Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX)
Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS)
Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO)
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS)
Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM)
Rand Logistics (NASDAQ: RLOG)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Shares Move Up from Session Lows
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!