Shipping Stocks on Watch with SHIP 'Halted News Pending'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Shippers on watch with Seanergy Maritime (NASDAQ: SHIP) trading halted with news pending. The stocks have seen wild gyrations since the election.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS)
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA)
Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE)
Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX)
Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS)
Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO)
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS)
Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM)
Rand Logistics (NASDAQ: RLOG)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!