Shipping Stocks on Watch with SHIP 'Halted News Pending'
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Shippers on watch with Seanergy Maritime (NASDAQ: SHIP) trading halted with news pending. The stocks have seen wild gyrations since the election.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS)
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA)
Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE)
Diana Containerships (Nasdaq: DCIX)
Top Ships (Nasdaq: TOPS)
Sino-Global Shipping America (NASDAQ: SINO)
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ: GLBS)
Navios Maritime Holdings (NYSE: NM)
Rand Logistics (NASDAQ: RLOG)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%